Aeorema Communications plc (LON:AEO – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 21st will be paid a dividend of GBX 3 ($0.04) per share on Friday, January 19th. This represents a yield of 4.29%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 21st. This is a boost from Aeorema Communications’s previous dividend of $2.00. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Aeorema Communications Price Performance
LON:AEO opened at GBX 74.50 ($0.91) on Wednesday. Aeorema Communications has a 52 week low of GBX 65.40 ($0.80) and a 52 week high of GBX 93.45 ($1.15). The company has a quick ratio of 1.12, a current ratio of 1.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 36.92. The stock has a market capitalization of £7.11 million, a PE ratio of 1,266.67 and a beta of 0.84. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 77.20 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 77.80.
About Aeorema Communications
- Five stocks we like better than Aeorema Communications
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- 3 specialty apparel makers ready to spring higher
Receive News & Ratings for Aeorema Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aeorema Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.