Shares of Arctic Star Exploration Corp. (CVE:ADD – Get Free Report) were down 33.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.01 and last traded at C$0.01. Approximately 785,701 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 254% from the average daily volume of 221,930 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.02.
Arctic Star Exploration Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.75, a quick ratio of 3.10 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.67. The firm has a market capitalization of C$2.03 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.00 and a beta of 1.85. The company’s 50 day moving average is C$0.01 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.02.
About Arctic Star Exploration
Arctic Star Exploration Corp., a junior natural resource company, acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in Canada and Finland. The company primarily explores for diamond and niobium/rare earth deposits. Its flagship project is the Diagras diamond project located in the north-eastern part of the prolific Lac de Gras kimberlite field.
- Five stocks we like better than Arctic Star Exploration
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Arctic Star Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arctic Star Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.