Auto Trader Group plc (OTCMKTS:ATDRY – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $2.10 and last traded at $2.09, with a volume of 118787 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $2.05.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
A number of analysts recently commented on the stock. Barclays dropped their target price on shares of Auto Trader Group from GBX 725 ($8.90) to GBX 710 ($8.72) in a report on Tuesday, October 10th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded shares of Auto Trader Group from a “neutral” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research report on Tuesday, July 25th. Finally, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft lifted their target price on shares of Auto Trader Group from GBX 700 ($8.60) to GBX 720 ($8.84) in a research report on Tuesday, August 1st.
Auto Trader Group Price Performance
About Auto Trader Group
Auto Trader Group plc operates in the digital automotive marketplace in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company provides vehicle advertisement on its websites for private sellers, as well as insurance and loan financing products to consumers; and display advertising on its websites for manufacturers and their advertising agencies.
- Five stocks we like better than Auto Trader Group
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Auto Trader Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auto Trader Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.