Cake Box Holdings Plc (LON:CBOX – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be given a dividend of GBX 2.90 ($0.04) per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.07%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 23rd. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Cake Box Trading Up 0.3 %
LON CBOX opened at GBX 146.47 ($1.80) on Wednesday. Cake Box has a 12 month low of GBX 110 ($1.35) and a 12 month high of GBX 180 ($2.21). The company has a current ratio of 2.80, a quick ratio of 1.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.19. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 145.14 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 144.18. The company has a market cap of £58.59 million, a PE ratio of 1,333.41 and a beta of 1.23.
Cake Box Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Cake Box
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- 3 specialty apparel makers ready to spring higher
Receive News & Ratings for Cake Box Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cake Box and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.