FirstGroup plc (OTCMKTS:FGROY – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high on Monday . The company traded as high as $2.18 and last traded at $2.18, with a volume of 3549 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.12.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada boosted their price target on shares of FirstGroup from GBX 170 ($2.09) to GBX 180 ($2.21) in a report on Monday, October 2nd.
FirstGroup Stock Performance
FirstGroup Company Profile
FirstGroup plc provides public transport services in the United Kingdom. The company operates through First Bus and First Rail segments. The First Bus segment offers local bus services with a fleet of approximately 4,900 buses in the United Kingdom. The First Rail segment operates a passenger rail network that provides long-distance, commuter, regional, and sleeper services through a portfolio of Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, TransPennine Express, and Avanti West Coast franchises; and hull trains and Lumos.
- Five stocks we like better than FirstGroup
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for FirstGroup Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstGroup and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.