Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. (LON:FSTA – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, December 14th will be given a dividend of GBX 6.63 ($0.08) per share on Tuesday, January 2nd. This represents a yield of 1.16%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 14th. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Fuller, Smith & Turner Stock Up 3.7 %
Shares of LON FSTA opened at GBX 595 ($7.31) on Wednesday. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 580.91 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 567.08. The firm has a market capitalization of £225.39 million, a PE ratio of 4,415.38, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 5.77 and a beta of 0.76. The company has a current ratio of 0.55, a quick ratio of 0.55 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 49.41. Fuller, Smith & Turner has a 12 month low of GBX 446 ($5.48) and a 12 month high of GBX 622.44 ($7.64).
About Fuller, Smith & Turner
- Five stocks we like better than Fuller, Smith & Turner
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Fuller Smith & Turner Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fuller Smith & Turner and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.