Capreit (TSE:CAR – Free Report) – Equities researchers at Desjardins boosted their FY2024 earnings estimates for Capreit in a report released on Sunday, November 12th. Desjardins analyst K. Stanley now expects that the company will earn $2.52 per share for the year, up from their prior forecast of $2.47. Desjardins also issued estimates for Capreit’s FY2025 earnings at $2.64 EPS.
Capreit Stock Performance
Capreit has a 52 week low of C$20.71 and a 52 week high of C$50.88.
Capreit Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Investors of record on Tuesday, October 31st will be given a dividend of $0.121 per share. This represents a $1.45 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Monday, October 30th.
- Five stocks we like better than Capreit
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- Consumer Discretionary Stocks Explained
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 specialty apparel makers ready to spring higher
Receive News & Ratings for Capreit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capreit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.