Gladstone Commercial Co. (NASDAQ:GOODO – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, October 12th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, November 20th will be paid a dividend of 0.125 per share on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $1.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 8.28%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, November 17th.
Gladstone Commercial has increased its dividend payment by an average of 2.2% annually over the last three years.
Gladstone Commercial Trading Down 0.2 %
NASDAQ GOODO opened at $18.12 on Wednesday. Gladstone Commercial has a 12-month low of $14.88 and a 12-month high of $22.73. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $17.91 and its 200-day moving average is $17.25.
About Gladstone Commercial
gladstone commercial corporation is a publicly traded reit (nasdaq: good) that invests in single tenant and anchored multi-tenant net leased industrial, office and, to a lesser extent, medical properties nationwide. we also invest alongside developers in build-to-suit transactions where a tenant requires a new building.
- Five stocks we like better than Gladstone Commercial
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- Is it time to buy EVOLV Technologies after post-earnings dip?
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Even at a 2-year high, DraftKings is a winning bet
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Gladstone Commercial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gladstone Commercial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.