Grit Real Estate Income Group Limited (LON:GR1T – Get Free Report) insider Peter Todd bought 94,900 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 17 ($0.21) per share, for a total transaction of £16,133 ($19,812.11).
Grit Real Estate Income Group Stock Performance
Shares of GR1T stock opened at GBX 16 ($0.20) on Wednesday. The firm has a market cap of £76.75 million, a PE ratio of -400.00 and a beta of 0.29. Grit Real Estate Income Group Limited has a 12 month low of GBX 12.45 ($0.15) and a 12 month high of GBX 35.88 ($0.44). The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 28.92 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 31. The company has a quick ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 0.24 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 137.58.
Grit Real Estate Income Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Grit Real Estate Income Group
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Grit Real Estate Income Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grit Real Estate Income Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.