Grupo Financiero Inbursa, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GPFOY – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $12.50 and last traded at $12.50, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $12.50.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Price Performance
The company has a 50-day moving average of $12.50 and a 200 day moving average of $11.97.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa Company Profile
Grupo Financiero Inbursa, SAB. de C.V. provides various financial products and services to individuals and businesses in Mexico. The company offers mortgage, automotive, SME, and personal credits; accounts and investment products; credit cards; and car, lifetime, medical expenses, damage, and other insurance products.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Financiero Inbursa
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Inbursa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.