IMI plc (LON:IMI – Get Free Report) insider Daniel Shook acquired 8 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 1,543 ($18.95) per share, with a total value of £123.44 ($151.59).
Daniel Shook also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 10th, Daniel Shook acquired 8 shares of IMI stock. The stock was acquired at an average cost of GBX 1,538 ($18.89) per share, for a total transaction of £123.04 ($151.10).
- On Tuesday, September 12th, Daniel Shook bought 9 shares of IMI stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 1,469 ($18.04) per share, with a total value of £132.21 ($162.36).
IMI Trading Up 1.1 %
LON:IMI opened at GBX 1,587 ($19.49) on Wednesday. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 1,503.59 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 1,561.29. The firm has a market capitalization of £4.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,688.17, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.12 and a beta of 1.12. IMI plc has a 1-year low of GBX 1,273 ($15.63) and a 1-year high of GBX 1,687.10 ($20.72). The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 96.13.
IMI Company Profile
IMI plc, a specialist engineering company, designs and manufactures engineering products in the United Kingdom, Germany, rest of Europe, the United States of America, rest of the Americas, China, rest of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. It operates through IMI Precision Engineering, IMI Critical Engineering, and IMI Hydronic Engineering segments.
- Five stocks we like better than IMI
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for IMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.