Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:IFSUF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 7,661,700 shares, a growth of 14.0% from the October 15th total of 6,722,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 76,617.0 days.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Morgan Stanley upped their price target on Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane to €12.50 ($13.44) in a report on Friday, July 28th.
Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane Stock Performance
About Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane
Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. operates in the electronic communications infrastructure sector in Italy. It provides infrastructures for developing wireless networks; pylons for antennas, cables, and dishes; spaces for equipment; and technological systems for power supply and air conditioning systems for developing wireless networks, sensors, IoT, and VDS.
- Five stocks we like better than Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.