Jeffersonville Bancorp (OTCMKTS:JFBC – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, November 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.15 per share by the bank on Tuesday, December 5th. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of 3.42%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Monday, November 27th.
Jeffersonville Bancorp Stock Performance
JFBC opened at $17.52 on Wednesday. Jeffersonville Bancorp has a one year low of $15.00 and a one year high of $21.10. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $17.64 and its 200-day simple moving average is $18.21.
Jeffersonville Bancorp Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Jeffersonville Bancorp
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
- Stock Dividend Cuts Happen Are You Ready?
- 3 specialty apparel makers ready to spring higher
Receive News & Ratings for Jeffersonville Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Jeffersonville Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.