Keppel REIT (OTCMKTS:KREVF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 2,358,900 shares, an increase of 30.9% from the October 15th total of 1,802,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 11,794.5 days.
Keppel REIT Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS KREVF opened at $0.62 on Wednesday. Keppel REIT has a 52 week low of $0.55 and a 52 week high of $0.78. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $0.62 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.64.
About Keppel REIT
- Five stocks we like better than Keppel REIT
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- Is it time to buy EVOLV Technologies after post-earnings dip?
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Even at a 2-year high, DraftKings is a winning bet
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- Analyst says Archer Aviation may double. Is it time to buy?
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.