Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize (OTCMKTS:ADRNY – Get Free Report) was downgraded by research analysts at Morgan Stanley from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating in a research report issued on Wednesday, Briefing.com reports.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded shares of Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize from an “overweight” rating to an “underweight” rating in a research note on Tuesday, September 5th.
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize Stock Performance
About Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize
Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. operates retail food stores and e-commerce primarily in the United States and Europe. The company's stores offer produce, dairy, meat, deli, bakery, seafood, and frozen products; grocery, dairy, and beer and wine; floral, pet food, health and beauty care, kitchen and cookware, gardening tools, general merchandise articles, electronics, newspapers and magazines, tobacco, etc.; gasoline; and pharmacy products.
- Five stocks we like better than Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
Receive News & Ratings for Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.