Temple Bar (LON:TMPL – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of GBX 2.50 ($0.03) per share on Friday, December 29th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.09%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 30th. This is a positive change from Temple Bar’s previous dividend of $2.30. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Temple Bar Trading Up 0.9 %
Shares of TMPL stock opened at GBX 232 ($2.85) on Wednesday. Temple Bar has a fifty-two week low of GBX 211.50 ($2.60) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 249.50 ($3.06). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.69, a quick ratio of 3.68 and a current ratio of 3.56. The stock’s fifty day moving average is GBX 231.75 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 228.65. The firm has a market capitalization of £686.12 million, a P/E ratio of 1,446.88 and a beta of 1.18.
Temple Bar Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Temple Bar
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Left for dead, Tower Semiconductor is a phoenix rising
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- 3 specialty apparel makers ready to spring higher
Receive News & Ratings for Temple Bar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Temple Bar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.