Tracsis plc (LON:TRCS – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, January 25th will be paid a dividend of GBX 1.20 ($0.01) per share on Friday, February 9th. This represents a dividend yield of 0.17%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 25th. This is an increase from Tracsis’s previous dividend of $1.00. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Tracsis Stock Performance
Shares of Tracsis stock opened at GBX 734 ($9.01) on Wednesday. Tracsis has a 52 week low of GBX 690 ($8.47) and a 52 week high of GBX 1,030 ($12.65). The company has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 757.28 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 835.61. The company has a quick ratio of 0.98, a current ratio of 1.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.03. The firm has a market capitalization of £220.71 million, a P/E ratio of 8,937.50 and a beta of 0.61.
- Five stocks we like better than Tracsis
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- How to Invest in Small Cap Stocks
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Tracsis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tracsis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.