UniCredit S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:UNCFF – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high on Monday . The stock traded as high as $26.10 and last traded at $26.10, with a volume of 4533 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.64.
UniCredit Stock Up 3.1 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $24.23 and a two-hundred day moving average of $23.06. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.50, a quick ratio of 1.12 and a current ratio of 1.12.
UniCredit S.p.A. engages in the provision of commercial banking services. It offers retail, private, and wealth management solutions; and institutional investor solutions. The company also provides capital structure, funding and liquidity, and transaction banking and securities services. In addition, it offers transactional and risk management, and strategic advisory and funding services.
- Five stocks we like better than UniCredit
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for UniCredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UniCredit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.