Westhaven Gold Corp. (CVE:WHN – Get Free Report)’s share price traded up 21.9% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$0.20 and last traded at C$0.20. 131,925 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 79% from the average session volume of 73,509 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.16.
Westhaven Gold Stock Up 2.6 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.01, a current ratio of 6.28 and a quick ratio of 1.03. The stock has a market capitalization of C$28.12 million, a P/E ratio of -19.50 and a beta of 0.44. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of C$0.20 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.25.
About Westhaven Gold
Westhaven Gold Corp., a junior exploration company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of resource properties in Canada. The company primarily explores for gold and silver deposits. The company was formerly known as Westhaven Ventures Inc and changed its name to Westhaven Gold Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Westhaven Gold
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 must-have next-gen technologies that institutions are buying
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- 3 intriguing late-week earnings plays for short-term traders
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Datadog is about to hit 52-week highs, and there’s more to come
Receive News & Ratings for Westhaven Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Westhaven Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.