Airbus SE (OTCMKTS:EADSF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 293,100 shares, a decline of 19.3% from the October 15th total of 363,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 209.4 days.
Airbus Stock Down 0.2 %
OTCMKTS:EADSF opened at $141.25 on Thursday. Airbus has a 1-year low of $111.25 and a 1-year high of $152.11. The company has a 50-day moving average of $134.75 and a 200 day moving average of $138.84.
- Five stocks we like better than Airbus
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for Airbus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Airbus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.