ALS Limited (ASX:ALQ – Get Free Report) declared a interim dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Wednesday, December 13th will be given a dividend of 0.196 per share on Wednesday, December 13th. This represents a yield of 1.62%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd.
ALS Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 111.05, a current ratio of 0.96 and a quick ratio of 1.35.
- Five stocks we like better than ALS
- Stock Sentiment Analysis: How it Works
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for ALS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.