Marqeta (NASDAQ: MQ) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 11/16/2023 – Marqeta had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $4.50 to $5.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 11/8/2023 – Marqeta is now covered by analysts at Susquehanna. They set a “positive” rating and a $9.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/8/2023 – Marqeta had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 10/31/2023 – Marqeta is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company. They set an “equal weight” rating and a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/20/2023 – Marqeta had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at UBS Group AG. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock.
Marqeta Price Performance
NASDAQ MQ opened at $6.02 on Thursday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $5.80 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.33. The company has a market capitalization of $3.19 billion, a P/E ratio of -15.44 and a beta of 1.72. Marqeta, Inc. has a 1-year low of $3.46 and a 1-year high of $7.51.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Marqeta
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in MQ. Raymond James & Associates lifted its position in shares of Marqeta by 19.6% in the first quarter. Raymond James & Associates now owns 26,799 shares of the company’s stock valued at $296,000 after acquiring an additional 4,389 shares in the last quarter. Cambridge Investment Research Advisors Inc. acquired a new position in Marqeta in the 1st quarter valued at $201,000. Citigroup Inc. increased its stake in Marqeta by 83.2% in the first quarter. Citigroup Inc. now owns 42,073 shares of the company’s stock valued at $464,000 after purchasing an additional 19,112 shares during the last quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP purchased a new position in shares of Marqeta during the 1st quarter worth about $813,000. Finally, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board acquired a new position in Marqeta during the first quarter worth approximately $800,000. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 58.10% of the company’s stock.
Marqeta, Inc operates a cloud-based open application programming interface platform that delivers card issuing and transaction processing services to developers, technical product managers, and visionary entrepreneurs. It offers its solutions in various verticals, including commerce disruptors, financial technology, embedded finance solutions, and large financial institution.
- Five stocks we like better than Marqeta
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Trading Halts Explained
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Marqeta Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Marqeta Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.