Arizona Metals Corp. (CVE:AMC – Get Free Report) Director Paul Gregory Reid bought 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, November 13th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of C$2.10 per share, for a total transaction of C$21,000.00.
Paul Gregory Reid also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, November 3rd, Paul Gregory Reid acquired 25,000 shares of Arizona Metals stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of C$2.43 per share, for a total transaction of C$60,750.00.
Arizona Metals Trading Up 3.1 %
Shares of CVE:AMC opened at C$3.99 on Thursday. Arizona Metals Corp. has a 1-year low of C$3.42 and a 1-year high of C$6.98. The firm has a market capitalization of C$446.17 million and a PE ratio of -16.49. The business’s 50 day moving average is C$3.99 and its 200-day moving average is C$3.99.
About Arizona Metals
Arizona Metals Corp. operates as a mineral exploration company. The company primarily explores for copper, gold, zinc, and silver deposits. It owns 100% interests in the Kay mine project, which consists of approximately 1,300 acres of patented and BLM claims located in Yavapai County, Arizona; and the Sugarloaf Peak Gold project that comprises 4,400 acres of BLM claims situated in La Paz County, Arizona.
- Five stocks we like better than Arizona Metals
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- How to Analyze Restaurant Stocks
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Arizona Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Arizona Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.