BlueBet Holdings Ltd (ASX:BBT – Get Free Report) insider William (Bill) Richmond acquired 62,338 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 7th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of A$0.21 ($0.13) per share, for a total transaction of A$12,779.29 ($8,139.68).
BlueBet Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 4.19, a current ratio of 1.47 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.50.
BlueBet Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than BlueBet
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Short Selling: How to Short a Stock
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for BlueBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BlueBet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.