Stock analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group started coverage on shares of Carrefour (OTCMKTS:CRRFY – Get Free Report) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday, Briefing.com reports. The firm set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Carrefour Trading Down 1.1 %
CRRFY opened at $3.75 on Thursday. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $3.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.73. Carrefour has a twelve month low of $3.23 and a twelve month high of $4.21.
Carrefour Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Carrefour
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Carrefour Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Carrefour and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.