Charter Hall Group (OTCMKTS:CTOUF – Get Free Report) saw a significant increase in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,207,900 shares, an increase of 20.5% from the October 15th total of 1,002,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 6,039.5 days.
Charter Hall Group Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CTOUF opened at $6.18 on Thursday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $6.07 and a 200 day simple moving average of $6.90. Charter Hall Group has a 12-month low of $5.22 and a 12-month high of $9.64.
About Charter Hall Group
- Five stocks we like better than Charter Hall Group
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for Charter Hall Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Charter Hall Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.