Clariant AG (OTCMKTS:CLZNF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 324,200 shares, a decrease of 11.2% from the October 15th total of 365,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 270.2 days.
Clariant Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CLZNF opened at $14.89 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $15.20 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $15.08. Clariant has a fifty-two week low of $13.92 and a fifty-two week high of $16.74.
Clariant Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Clariant
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- 3 Monster Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Clariant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clariant and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.