CT Real Estate Investment (TSE:CRT – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.075 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.90 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th.
CT Real Estate Investment Stock Performance
- Five stocks we like better than CT Real Estate Investment
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- Stock Average Calculator
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for CT Real Estate Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CT Real Estate Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.