Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust PLC (LON:DORE – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of GBX 1.35 ($0.02) per share on Friday, December 29th. This represents a yield of 1.46%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, November 30th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust Trading Down 0.8 %
Shares of LON DORE opened at GBX 91.40 ($1.12) on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of £167.17 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,507.17. Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust has a twelve month low of GBX 83.40 ($1.02) and a twelve month high of GBX 118 ($1.45). The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 89.60 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 94.73.
About Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust
- Five stocks we like better than Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Downing Renewables & Infrastructure Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.