East Africa Metals Inc. (CVE:EAM – Get Free Report) shares rose 6.3% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as C$0.09 and last traded at C$0.09. Approximately 166,045 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 401% from the average daily volume of 33,162 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.08.
East Africa Metals Trading Up 6.3 %
The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.10 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.11. The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.26 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.55. The company has a market cap of C$17.36 million, a PE ratio of -2.67 and a beta of 0.93.
About East Africa Metals
East Africa Metals Inc, a mineral exploration company, focuses on the identification, acquisition, exploration, development, and sale of base and precious mineral resource properties in the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and the United Republic of Tanzania. The company primarily explores for gold, copper, silver, and zinc deposits.
- Five stocks we like better than East Africa Metals
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- Insider Trading – What You Need to Know
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for East Africa Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for East Africa Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.