Elders Limited (ASX:ELD – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Tuesday, November 14th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, December 19th will be given a dividend of 0.23 per share on Tuesday, December 19th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.19%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Elders Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 69.54, a quick ratio of 0.79 and a current ratio of 1.20.
Elders Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Elders
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Energy and Oil Stocks Explained
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Elders Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elders and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.