Forwardly Inc. (OTCMKTS:FORW – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 38,300 shares, a decline of 19.4% from the October 15th total of 47,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 703,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Forwardly Stock Up 11.3 %
FORW opened at $0.02 on Thursday. Forwardly has a twelve month low of $0.01 and a twelve month high of $0.05. The business’s 50 day moving average is $0.01 and its 200-day moving average is $0.02.
- Five stocks we like better than Forwardly
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for Forwardly Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forwardly and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.