Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:GRT – Get Free Report) Senior Officer Michael Anthony Ramparas bought 400 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 13th. The stock was purchased at an average price of C$64.25 per share, with a total value of C$25,698.00.
Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Price Performance
Granite Real Estate Investment Trust has a 1 year low of C$30.78 and a 1 year high of C$38.97.
Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Dividend Announcement
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, November 15th. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, October 31st were given a dividend of $0.267 per share. The ex-dividend date was Monday, October 30th. This represents a $3.20 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞.
About Granite Real Estate Investment Trust
Granite Real Estate Investment Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It is engaged principally in the acquisition, development, construction, leasing, management and ownership of an industrial global rental portfolio of properties in North America and Europe leased primarily to Magna International Inc and its automotive operating units.
- Five stocks we like better than Granite Real Estate Investment Trust
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Granite Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Granite Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.