Infineon Technologies (OTCMKTS:IFNNY – Get Free Report) released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The technology company reported $0.71 EPS for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.63 by $0.08, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Infineon Technologies had a return on equity of 22.58% and a net margin of 19.17%.
Infineon Technologies Stock Up 9.0 %
Shares of OTCMKTS IFNNY opened at $36.22 on Thursday. Infineon Technologies has a 12-month low of $28.83 and a 12-month high of $44.46. The company has a quick ratio of 1.19, a current ratio of 1.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.29. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $32.75 and its 200 day simple moving average is $36.57. The company has a market cap of $47.30 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 14.55, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.81 and a beta of 1.85.
About Infineon Technologies
- Five stocks we like better than Infineon Technologies
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
Receive News & Ratings for Infineon Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Infineon Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.