Intapp, Inc. (NASDAQ:INTA – Get Free Report) insider Thad Jampol sold 697 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Monday, November 13th. The stock was sold at an average price of $39.19, for a total transaction of $27,315.43. Following the transaction, the insider now owns 670,090 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $26,260,827.10. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this link.
Thad Jampol also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 8th, Thad Jampol sold 28,903 shares of Intapp stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $38.79, for a total value of $1,121,147.37.
- On Monday, October 9th, Thad Jampol sold 10,000 shares of Intapp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $36.04, for a total transaction of $360,400.00.
- On Friday, September 8th, Thad Jampol sold 10,000 shares of Intapp stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $35.26, for a total transaction of $352,600.00.
- On Wednesday, September 6th, Thad Jampol sold 400 shares of Intapp stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $39.00, for a total transaction of $15,600.00.
- On Monday, August 21st, Thad Jampol sold 3,976 shares of Intapp stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $34.89, for a total transaction of $138,722.64.
Intapp Trading Down 5.0 %
Shares of NASDAQ:INTA opened at $38.74 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $2.70 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -39.53 and a beta of 0.61. Intapp, Inc. has a 12 month low of $20.57 and a 12 month high of $50.46. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $35.07 and its 200 day moving average is $38.29.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Intapp
A number of hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. FMR LLC grew its stake in Intapp by 5.6% in the 3rd quarter. FMR LLC now owns 4,166,230 shares of the company’s stock worth $139,652,000 after acquiring an additional 221,256 shares in the last quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. grew its stake in Intapp by 18.6% in the 3rd quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 1,642,363 shares of the company’s stock worth $30,662,000 after acquiring an additional 257,584 shares in the last quarter. BlackRock Inc. grew its stake in Intapp by 23.2% in the 2nd quarter. BlackRock Inc. now owns 1,469,358 shares of the company’s stock worth $61,581,000 after acquiring an additional 276,813 shares in the last quarter. Praesidium Investment Management Company LLC lifted its position in shares of Intapp by 824.1% in the 2nd quarter. Praesidium Investment Management Company LLC now owns 1,421,990 shares of the company’s stock worth $59,596,000 after purchasing an additional 1,268,106 shares during the period. Finally, Ameriprise Financial Inc. lifted its position in shares of Intapp by 44.8% in the 3rd quarter. Ameriprise Financial Inc. now owns 1,363,074 shares of the company’s stock worth $45,690,000 after purchasing an additional 422,016 shares during the period.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of equities analysts have issued reports on INTA shares. Piper Sandler decreased their price objective on shares of Intapp from $49.00 to $46.00 and set an “overweight” rating on the stock in a research report on Friday, September 8th. UBS Group began coverage on shares of Intapp in a research note on Tuesday, November 7th. They set a “buy” rating and a $45.00 target price on the stock. Oppenheimer decreased their price target on shares of Intapp from $54.00 to $48.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research note on Thursday, September 7th. Finally, Barclays assumed coverage on shares of Intapp in a report on Wednesday, September 6th. They issued an “overweight” rating and a $43.00 target price on the stock. Nine research analysts have rated the stock with a buy rating, According to MarketBeat.com, Intapp presently has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of $43.64.
Intapp Company Profile
Intapp, Inc, through its subsidiary, Integration Appliance, Inc, provides industry-specific cloud-based software solutions for the professional and financial services industry in the United States, the United Kingdom, and internationally. Its solutions include DealCloud, a deal and relationship management solution that manages financial services firms' market relationships, prospective clients and investments, current engagements and deal processes, and operations and compliance activities; collaboration and content solutions, including Intapp documents, an engagement-centric document management system, and Intapp workspaces; risk and compliance management solutions, such as Intapp conflicts, Intapp intake, Intapp terms, Intapp walls, and Intapp employee compliance; and operational and financial management solutions comprising Intapp Billstream, a cloud-based automated proforma invoice solution, Intapp time, and Intapp terms.
- Five stocks we like better than Intapp
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- How Investors Can Find the Best Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Intapp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intapp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.