LMP Capital and Income Fund Inc. (NYSE:SCD – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, January 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.113 per share by the real estate investment trust on Thursday, February 1st. This represents a $1.36 annualized dividend and a yield of 10.71%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, January 23rd.
LMP Capital and Income Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 5.7% annually over the last three years.
LMP Capital and Income Fund Stock Performance
Shares of SCD stock opened at $12.66 on Thursday. LMP Capital and Income Fund has a fifty-two week low of $11.28 and a fifty-two week high of $13.47. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $12.36 and a 200-day simple moving average of $12.50.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On LMP Capital and Income Fund
About LMP Capital and Income Fund
LMP Capital and Income Fund Inc is a closed ended balanced mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. It is co-managed by Clearbridge Investments, LLC, Western Asset Management Company Limited, and Western Asset Management Company. The fund invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe.
- Five stocks we like better than LMP Capital and Income Fund
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for LMP Capital and Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LMP Capital and Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.