Mace Security International (OTCMKTS:MACE – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, reports. The company had revenue of $1.50 million during the quarter.
Mace Security International Stock Performance
MACE opened at $0.03 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.07 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.07. The company has a market cap of $2.10 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.07 and a beta of 1.09. Mace Security International has a one year low of $0.03 and a one year high of $0.19.
About Mace Security International
- Five stocks we like better than Mace Security International
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Down Stocks
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Mace Security International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mace Security International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.