Maquia Capital Acquisition Co. (NASDAQ:MAQCW – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,900 shares, an increase of 7.3% from the October 15th total of 5,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 22,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.3 days.
Maquia Capital Acquisition Trading Down 46.1 %
Shares of MAQCW opened at $0.02 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.05 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.05. Maquia Capital Acquisition has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.30.
- Five stocks we like better than Maquia Capital Acquisition
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Maquia Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Maquia Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.