Flow Traders U.S. LLC lowered its position in shares of MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:KOKU – Free Report) by 1.4% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 18,807 shares of the company’s stock after selling 271 shares during the quarter. Flow Traders U.S. LLC owned 0.27% of MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF worth $1,506,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF Trading Up 0.1 %
Shares of NYSEARCA KOKU opened at $80.39 on Thursday. MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF has a one year low of $69.28 and a one year high of $82.91. The firm has a market capitalization of $564.32 million, a PE ratio of 16.45 and a beta of 1.02. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $77.45 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $78.49.
MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF Profile
- Five stocks we like better than MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Retail Stocks Investing, Explained
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Trading Stocks: RSI and Why it’s Useful
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MSCI Kokusai Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.