Palace Capital Plc (LON:PCA – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be given a dividend of GBX 3.75 ($0.05) per share on Friday, December 29th. This represents a yield of 1.7%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 23rd. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Palace Capital Trading Up 0.2 %
PCA opened at GBX 234.50 ($2.88) on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of £88.08 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -292.50, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.37 and a beta of 0.75. Palace Capital has a 52 week low of GBX 195 ($2.39) and a 52 week high of GBX 265 ($3.25). The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 229.45 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 234.86. The company has a quick ratio of 1.78, a current ratio of 1.48 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 50.50.
About Palace Capital
- Five stocks we like better than Palace Capital
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Palace Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Palace Capital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.