PHSC plc (LON:PHSC – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 21st will be given a dividend of GBX 0.75 ($0.01) per share on Friday, January 12th. This represents a yield of 4.05%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 21st. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
PHSC Stock Performance
PHSC opened at GBX 18.50 ($0.23) on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 2.65, a quick ratio of 2.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.39. The business’s 50 day moving average is GBX 19.65 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 17.06. The stock has a market cap of £2.04 million, a PE ratio of 925.00 and a beta of 0.64. PHSC has a twelve month low of GBX 11.55 ($0.14) and a twelve month high of GBX 25.90 ($0.32).
PHSC Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than PHSC
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Quiet Period Expirations Explained
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for PHSC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PHSC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.