A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for EVERTEC (NYSE: EVTC):
- 11/16/2023 – EVERTEC was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/8/2023 – EVERTEC was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 10/31/2023 – EVERTEC had its price target lowered by analysts at Susquehanna from $41.00 to $36.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/27/2023 – EVERTEC had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $31.00 to $32.00. They now have an “underweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/26/2023 – EVERTEC was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 10/5/2023 – EVERTEC is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
EVERTEC Stock Performance
EVERTEC stock opened at $34.85 on Thursday. The company has a current ratio of 1.62, a quick ratio of 1.62 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.70. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $35.98 and a 200-day moving average of $36.97. EVERTEC, Inc. has a 52 week low of $30.17 and a 52 week high of $42.03. The stock has a market cap of $2.25 billion, a P/E ratio of 23.55, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.12 and a beta of 1.05.
EVERTEC Announces Dividend
The firm also recently announced a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 1st. Investors of record on Monday, October 30th will be issued a $0.05 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Friday, October 27th. This represents a $0.20 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 0.57%. EVERTEC’s payout ratio is currently 13.51%.
Institutional Trading of EVERTEC
EVERTEC, Inc engages in transaction processing business in Latin America and the Caribbean. The company operates through Payment Services – Puerto Rico & Caribbean; Payment Services – Latin America; Merchant Acquiring; and Business Solutions segments. It provides merchant acquiring services, which enable point of sales and e-commerce merchants to accept and process electronic methods of payment, such as debit, credit, prepaid, and electronic benefit transfer (EBT) cards.
- Five stocks we like better than EVERTEC
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- What is the Hang Seng index?
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for EVERTEC Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVERTEC Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.