GoGold Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:GLGDF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,925,500 shares, a decrease of 9.3% from the October 15th total of 2,123,000 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 103,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 18.6 days.
GoGold Resources Price Performance
GLGDF traded up $0.04 during midday trading on Thursday, reaching $0.91. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 52,124 shares, compared to its average volume of 69,379. GoGold Resources has a 1 year low of $0.77 and a 1 year high of $2.03. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.94 and its 200-day moving average is $1.08.
GoGold Resources Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than GoGold Resources
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- What is the NASDAQ Stock Exchange?
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- What is Insider Trading? What You Can Learn from Insider Trading
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for GoGold Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GoGold Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.