British Land Company PLC (LON:BLND – Get Free Report) insider Simon Carter bought 45 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 328 ($4.03) per share, for a total transaction of £147.60 ($181.26).
Simon Carter also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 16th, Simon Carter bought 48 shares of British Land stock. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 312 ($3.83) per share, with a total value of £149.76 ($183.91).
- On Thursday, September 14th, Simon Carter purchased 48 shares of British Land stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 316 ($3.88) per share, for a total transaction of £151.68 ($186.27).
British Land Stock Performance
LON BLND opened at GBX 355.40 ($4.36) on Thursday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 312.67 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 328.35. The company has a current ratio of 0.27, a quick ratio of 0.25 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 44.53. British Land Company PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 287.30 ($3.53) and a twelve month high of GBX 522.30 ($6.41). The company has a market capitalization of £3.30 billion, a PE ratio of -319.46, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 6.76 and a beta of 1.47.
British Land Increases Dividend
Analyst Ratings Changes
Several research firms have issued reports on BLND. Peel Hunt reiterated a “buy” rating and set a GBX 405 ($4.97) target price on shares of British Land in a research report on Tuesday, September 26th. JPMorgan Chase & Co. reiterated an “overweight” rating on shares of British Land in a research note on Thursday, July 20th. Shore Capital reaffirmed a “hold” rating on shares of British Land in a report on Monday. Finally, Jefferies Financial Group cut British Land to an “underperform” rating and set a GBX 250 ($3.07) price target on the stock. in a report on Wednesday, September 27th. Two equities research analysts have rated the stock with a sell rating, one has assigned a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company’s stock. According to MarketBeat.com, British Land has an average rating of “Hold” and an average price target of GBX 414 ($5.08).
British Land Company Profile
Our portfolio of high quality UK commercial property is focused on London Campuses and Retail & London Urban Logistics assets throughout the UK. We own or manage a portfolio valued at £13.0bn (British Land share: £8.9bn) as at 31 March 2023 making us one of Europe's largest listed real estate investment companies.
- Five stocks we like better than British Land
- Crypto vs Stocks: How to Choose Your Investments
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Unlocking AI investment opportunities in healthcare
- What is Put Option Volume?
- New Disney investor propels stock to ranks of best S&P gainers
Receive News & Ratings for British Land Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for British Land and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.