Skye Bioscience Stock Down 8.6 %
OTCMKTS:SKYE opened at $1.44 on Thursday. The company has a market capitalization of $5.60 million, a PE ratio of -0.14 and a beta of 0.91. Skye Bioscience has a 52-week low of $1.44 and a 52-week high of $14.00. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $2.48 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.88.
About Skye Bioscience
- Five stocks we like better than Skye Bioscience
- How to Capture the Benefits of Dividend Increases
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Skye Bioscience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Skye Bioscience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.