Shares of Tuya Inc. (NYSE:TUYA – Get Free Report) gapped down before the market opened on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $1.68, but opened at $1.59. Tuya shares last traded at $1.68, with a volume of 65,944 shares.
Tuya Trading Up 3.2 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $907.18 million, a P/E ratio of -9.97 and a beta of -0.05. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.60 and a 200-day moving average of $1.72.
Tuya (NYSE:TUYA – Get Free Report) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 23rd. The company reported ($0.03) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $57.00 million for the quarter. Tuya had a negative return on equity of 9.55% and a negative net margin of 51.31%. Research analysts anticipate that Tuya Inc. will post -0.13 EPS for the current year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Tuya
Tuya Inc offers Internet of Things (IoT) cloud development platform in the People's Republic of China and internationally. The company provides IoT platform-as-a-service that enables brands, original equipment manufacturers, and developers to develop, launch, manage, and monetize software-enabled smart devices and services; and industry software-as-a-service, which enables businesses to deploy, connect, and manage various types of smart devices.
- Five stocks we like better than Tuya
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- NYSE Stocks Give Investors a Variety of Quality Options
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Tuya Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tuya and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.