Value and Indexed Property Income (LON:VIP – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, March 28th will be given a dividend of GBX 3.20 ($0.04) per share on Friday, April 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.83%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, March 28th. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Value and Indexed Property Income Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of Value and Indexed Property Income stock opened at GBX 176.10 ($2.16) on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of £75.34 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -323.64 and a beta of 0.98. Value and Indexed Property Income has a 1 year low of GBX 166 ($2.04) and a 1 year high of GBX 233 ($2.86). The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 183.47 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 196.27. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.83, a current ratio of 1.21 and a quick ratio of 22.47.
Value and Indexed Property Income Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Value and Indexed Property Income
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Following Congress Stock Trades
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Value and Indexed Property Income Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Value and Indexed Property Income and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.