Western Asset Diversified Income Fund (NYSE:WDI – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, January 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.143 per share on Thursday, February 1st. This represents a $1.72 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 12.98%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, January 23rd.
Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Price Performance
NYSE WDI opened at $13.22 on Thursday. Western Asset Diversified Income Fund has a one year low of $12.16 and a one year high of $14.50.
Insider Activity at Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
In related news, Director Daniel P. Cronin bought 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, October 23rd. The shares were bought at an average cost of $12.42 per share, for a total transaction of $62,100.00. Following the purchase, the director now owns 5,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $62,100. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through the SEC website.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
- Investing in Vaccines 101: How to Invest in Vaccine Stocks
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- REIT Stocks – Best REIT Stocks to Add to Your Portfolio Today
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.