Western Asset Diversified Income Fund (NYSE:WDI – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, January 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.143 per share on Thursday, February 1st. This represents a $1.72 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.98%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, January 23rd.
Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:WDI opened at $13.22 on Thursday. Western Asset Diversified Income Fund has a 1-year low of $12.16 and a 1-year high of $14.50.
Insider Activity at Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
In other news, Director Daniel P. Cronin acquired 5,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction on Monday, October 23rd. The stock was purchased at an average price of $12.42 per share, for a total transaction of $62,100.00. Following the purchase, the director now owns 5,000 shares in the company, valued at approximately $62,100. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset Diversified Income Fund
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Diversified Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.