Western Asset Global High Income Fund Inc. (NYSE:EHI – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Wednesday, January 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.067 per share on Thursday, February 1st. This represents a $0.80 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 12.33%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, January 23rd.
Western Asset Global High Income Fund has increased its dividend by an average of 2.2% annually over the last three years.
Western Asset Global High Income Fund Price Performance
Shares of EHI opened at $6.52 on Thursday. Western Asset Global High Income Fund has a 1 year low of $6.00 and a 1 year high of $7.90. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.56 and its 200 day simple moving average is $6.94.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Western Asset Global High Income Fund
Western Asset Global High Income Fund Inc is a closed ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC. The fund is co-managed by Western Asset Management Company, Western Asset Management Company Limited, and Western Asset Management Company Pte. Ltd. It invests in the fixed income markets across the globe.
- Five stocks we like better than Western Asset Global High Income Fund
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Buffett’s latest portfolio additions, trims, and cuts in Q3
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- 5 reasons TJX Companies will hit new highs in 2024
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Game-changing news for Ambarella puts the market in reversal
Receive News & Ratings for Western Asset Global High Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Western Asset Global High Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.